Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Some day you win, today I lost...

If your feeling down about yourself today or are thinking you're a terrible mother, I have a video, a short story that will having you feeling much better about yourself. You'll be saying in no time "I'm glad I'm not that lady."


I warn you, this is raw footage. 
A desperate mother, in a desperate hour.
In the morning, before coffee. 
No make-up, crazy hair, no fake boobs... 

and some pooping. 
 No holding back! No editing! 



Ok so maybe it's not so bad, but this is a typical morning for me.

Ladies with no children


If you are contemplating motherhood...
Please, please realize this will be your life too!
If you think your ever, ever, ever, ever going to pee alone again, your in for a reality check!
And if you think YOU will be THAT ONE that can keeps the door locked and creatures out...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha


Already Mom's


If there is one of you out there that pees alone...


PLEASE CONTACT ME! 

And inform the rest of us desperate mother's how you do it!

Because we would like to know!

And none of this my kids are in college or I'm just the perfect mother with perfect children crap.

NEWSFLASH

No mother likes hearing "Oh well my kids never did/do that."
Because guess what, they did other crap and your just not admitting defeat!

❤ I have been defeated... 

I had an epic fail this morning, my kids didn't make it to school. Anyone else ever had this happen? I have an excuse though, a darn good one too! I've had a migraine for 5 days, finally broke down and took meds for it last night so I could sleep.

No wakey wakey sunshine for me this morning.

Nope I get, wake up groggy and late. Don't judge me. I suck at being a mother.

Homeschooling is sounding better...

Have a great day! I'm gonna go suck some more, drink my coffee and watch tv on the couch with the kids. Maybe fold a load of laundry.



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
Instagram @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd

Like it? Love it? Share it with everyone!


1 comment:

  1. Enter hysterical laughter. When that doesn't help me, I cry. We all have those shitty days. Sorry it was you today. I hope your migraine went away, those are the worst! (I haven't used the bathroom by myself in years! If I am alone inside, there's always someone outside banging on the door because they need something. Which is worse?)

    ReplyDelete