Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WW: Lego Grad Party



Like it? Love it? Share it with everyone!



My son graduated from 6th grade this year, so we through him a party with his best friend. We BBQed and played games, it was pretty fun. And yes I made all the banners and what not myself!

I didn't go to sleep til about midnight or so, trying to get all my little projects done for the party. The baby woke up about 1:30 am and was inconsolable for hours, nothing made her happy. Finally around 5:30 am she feel asleep and my alarm went off at 7:10 am. So 3 hours of sleep before going to set up a grad party called for a Venti quad shot. No I didn't log this on "My Fitness Pal"


 

With one of my crazies at the photo booth!

Huge Ice Cream Buffet (instead of cake, kids loved it!)


I ran around making everyone do "Duck Lips" with me!



The Family "Duck Lips"

My boy & I with the other family doing "duck lips"




Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
Instagram @ AliceKTheGreat
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

No comments:

Post a Comment