Thursday, June 13, 2013

Beautiful Mama Blog Award

Thursday - 6.13.2013



So my friend Ginger over at The Wild and Wonderful World of Gingerssnapps, ever so sweetly presented me with this totally undeserving award! I say undeserving because she gave it to me like a month ago and I'm so ridiculously slow, I'm just now acknowledging it!

So here's how it works: First, I have to tell you three things about myself and second, I award it to other deserving bloggers!

Random "Me" Facts

1.) I ride a street bike. Yes, even though I'm a mom of three and I rarely have time for it. I have my motorcycle license and I ride a Yamaha R1 named Mad Max, for those of you that don't know what that is it's a crotch rocket. I'm slow, but it's fun. I love riding through the Malibu canyons out to the beach. Yes I ride in cowboy boots.

Me on Mad Max
2.) I hate yogurt! I'm not sure what it is about it, but just thinking about it make me want to gag! The strangest thing is though when I was pregnant with my first daughter I craved it. Now I'm back to hating it.

3.) I love sushi, well american sushi. My dad got me hooked at age 8. I could eat it everyday and not get sick of it. My favorite are Philly Rolls, they are salmon and cream cheese. Yummm yummm! Now I want sushi!



Deserving Blogging Buddies





Get your own signature!

My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!

(ENTER PINTEREST HTML) (ENTER TWITTER HTML)

1 comment:

  1. You'Re one cool mom! I'm just riding with people, and I think the last time I did, I was still a teenager, maybe 20 or 21, but not since that..

    ReplyDelete