Wednesday, October 2, 2013

WW: Let em play

Wednesday - 10.2.2013

A few weeks ago my bestie stopped by with her little ones. As we sat talking on my bed all the kids wrestled around. It ended up being a lot of fun and we were able to snap a few great photo's of the kids laughing. The video at the end of my daughter trying to dress my son in a princess dress is the best!










Not my most flattering pic! But it was a lazy day!




Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


No comments:

Post a Comment