Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday's Fave #3

Friday - September 14, 2012




Friday's are for my favorite blogging things. This includes 1. my favorite blog this week, 2. my favorite post I read this week, 3. a feature from one of the Blog Hops I follow, 4. a description of one of the blogging directories I'm a part of and 5. a tip on one of the ad companies I use.


#1. My Favorite Blog

SooperDad Blog


SooperDad Blog of Awesomeness is freakin hilarious! It never fails that I will laugh till tears are falling uncontrollably from my eyeballs when I read his blog. He's one of my blogging buddies, I follow him on Facebook and really I just can't get enough. He's had one hell of ride thus far in life and still has such a great sense of humor (I can relate). So this one's for you Brent!


#2. My Favorite Post


It is all fun and games until you fall into a pile of ..
by Sorry kid, your mom doesn't play well with others

Okay so I'm riding the funny train today. This lady, oh this lady wrote this post about falling into a pile of... let me tell you she really highlights the truth of motherhood nasty little moment of revenge. I couldn't help but think to myself this is what your mother meant when she told you I can't wait till you have your own kids and they give you hell. This is one of those bitter sweet moments for mom, well mom of mom.



#3. Blog Hops & The Featured
 
The Naptime Review

This is not your ordinary blog hop, this is a link up for Facebook pages and Twitter. Naptime Review host this great hop so that us bloggers can continue to reach more potential reader on Facebook and Twitter. Great idea, so this is my thanks to her for hosting this great hop.



#4. Blog Directory

a mom blog community!

Bloggy Moms is a social media for mom blog! You get to have profile, people can like you and follow your feed. It's makes networking with other mom blogs simple! They provide tons of tips and hints on how to promote your blog to the fullest!



#5. Ad Company Feature

Dresses from Shabby Apple

I actually just join this affiliate company today, but I'm super excited! Shappy Apple's a company you make money from when someone buys one of there stinkin cute dresses from your link. Yea I think if I make any money from this site it will all be spent on the amazingly adorable clothes!


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


Shop Starbucks

2 comments:

  1. Sooo glad I found you on the Friday blog hop!! You are correct about Ashley's blog "Sorry Kid"--she keeps me in stitches daily. I even get a kick out of her daily Facebook posts. She is one talented lady and needs to put all her material in a book one day. Check out one of her other SUPER FUNNY posts called (at least I think this is the title) "10 Reasons Never To Forget Your Birth Control." God, I think I peed my pants when I read it!! Hilarious!! Found you through the Friday blog hop and just wanted to say hello. I'm following you through your Networked Blog (under the name Marciakesterdoyle)now. I'd LOVE it if you could stop by my humorous blog site and say hello--if you like what you read, feel free to join me via GFC or Networked Blog. Thanks for sharing this an dI'l be sure to check out Brent's blog as well!! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete