Monday, September 17, 2012

Mommy's Bath Time

Monday - 9.17.2012

What is it about taking a bath that is so amazingly relaxing? Is it the warm water, the silent sound of no kids, a time to your self or is it the bubbles? What ever it is that makes taking a bath so great, just getting to take one is that most amazing part of all. When your mom one of the first, yet simplest pleasures that seems to go right out the window, is getting to relax. Fixing food, taxing kids to school, kissing boo boos, relearning 5th grade math all over again just to help with homework, cleaning messes, listening to whining and the list just goes on and on and on and on... and yea you get the picture. We are busy!



I'm writing about this because for the first time in quite a few months I got to take a bath tonight. The kids were in bed, hubby was working in the garage, dinner dishes were done and I was left with a little alone time to relax. Amazing I know! So I took a :sink to your nose" bubble bath and it was simply lovely. But it got me thinking, I do not do enough relaxing things for myself, which is essential to being a sane mother.

I need to make this happen in my routine. Even if it's just 30 minutes a day of doing something that relaxing to me. Everyone is different so I'm curious, how do you relax?


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


Wine Tasting Program

No comments:

Post a Comment