Saturday, February 2, 2013

29 Weeks - Bun in the Oven

Saturday - 2.2.13


DevelopmentShe weighs about 2 1/2 pounds, like a butternut squash and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Oh and she is a hick-upping machine!


Movement: She's still as active as ever. I swear the other day she tried to sit straight up through my belly button! I felt her butt on my spine and my belly button coned up! Yep she wants out and she's ready to run!

Weight Gain: Depends which doctor office I go to.. About 8 - 10 pounds. Right on track for what I gained with the last two pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes: Do yoga pants count as sweats? I'm living in them. My husband was laughing at me when I told him at least I change my sweats everyday.. into another pair of sweats of course. 

Best Moment: Got our registry done! Hubby and I went to Baby's R Us, it was so cute he really wanted to go and he had so much fun scanning things and picking things out for his little girl.

Worst Moment: Having to be pushed in a wheel chair to do our registry and then having my husband take pictures and video of me!

Sleep: Yep non stop! I feel like I got hit with the exhaustion stick!

Miss Anything: My jeans!

Food Cravings: Back to protein and mint chip ice cream. 

Symptoms:  The heartburn from hell!

Labor Signs: Saw the doc on Tuesday and she said still no signs of labor, so contractions are doing anything yet.

Mood: Been trying to stay positive!







Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment