Saturday, February 23, 2013

32 weeks - bun in the oven

Saturday - 2.23.2013




Development: Little missy weighs abouta 3.75 pounds and is about 16.7 inches long.

Movement:Question is, is there ever a time she's not moving?

Weight Gain: Last time was some where between 8 - 10 pounds, got an appointment next week so I'll find out for sure. Im guessing it's closer to 12 pounds now.

Maternity Clothes: Apparently they don't sell anything for women with small frames smuggling a basketball under her shirt. I'm 8 months pregnant and still can't keep the jeans from sliding off. 

Best Moment: Spending an afternoon with the White Rabbit just lounging on my bed, being fat and miserable together, misery loves company!

Worst Moment: Wow, I dont think I had one this week!

Sleep: Well I would get more of it if I didnt have to pee every 2 hours, guess my bladder is just preparing me for a hungry baby!

Miss Anything: Being able to walk for more than a hour with out it feeling like someone is ramming a 2X4 in my hoo hoo and spreading my pelvig open.

Food Cravings: I really gotta lay off the sweets!

Symptoms:  Well, she has discovered my ribs, which feels great. The heartburn may kill me. And lately I've been getting headaches during the day, not full blown migraines, just a regular headache and only for a few hours.

Labor Signs: Thank goodness this week gave me no surprises! 

Mood: Happy, in a few weeks I will be holding and hugging my new little poo.


Get your own signature!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment