Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Fave #16

Friday - 2.1.13 



Wow I totally skipped last week, what is it about pregnancy that totally kicks laziness into full gear?!?! The weeks are counting down folks, it's getting real! Be watching for "The Bump" update tomorrow.

 I feel like I can't sleep enough, I could sleep all day if I was aloud, even if my sleep is very broken up. Speaking of sleeping last night was hysterical  The Mad Hatter worked late, so around 11 pm I gave up waiting for him and fell asleep. He got home about 12:30 am, I must have heard his foot steps because I sat up screaming "Who's there? Who is it?" All while hitting his spot thinking I was hitting him to wake him up. I scared the crap out of both us! He tried calming me down, by saying my name and telling me it was him, but I wasn't having it. I was thrashing around in the bed yelling at the top of my lungs. Good thing I didn't wake up the kids! Once I did realize what was going on, I just started cracking up. My poor hubby is so used to my bizarre deep sleep experiences that it doesn't even faze him any more when I start screaming in the middle of the night!

Ok so down to the basics, lots Giveaway's going on right now, go check them out! And as usual I need to mention, if you want to co-host Tuesday's Tea Party here's the sign-up form.

Short n' sweet this week, let's get to it!




Photobucket

This here is a funny lady! Underachiever's Guide to being a Domestic Goddess turns even the simplest moments of life into gut wrenching laughter. Don't let her sarcasm fool you though, she's as sweet as a bing cherry, as I've experienced first hand. Don't believe me that she's funny? Well the proof is in the pudding, she's No. 6 on Circle of Moms - Top 25 Funny Moms! Make sure you vote for her, lets help her make No. 1, even thought I follow the other top 5 and think they are just as stinkin hysterical  lets give DG her chance to see the top!







Now y'all know how much I hate spiders... So I couldn't help but love this post! She and I share a similar way of over analyzing small details, something as simple as a dead spider can lead to a thousand conclusions! So what does the dead spider in her bathroom mean? You'll have to read the post to find out!



Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment