Thursday, August 23, 2012

Beginners make money blogging

Thursday - August 23, 2012

Do you have a blog or have been thinking about starting one? And you want to make money with this blog right? It's easy and fun! Although it may not generate the big cash quickly and this is no get rich quick thing. Blogging and making money, go hand in hand if your doing it right. It's good to know some HTML coding, if you don't just type in you search bar what you want and presto, HTML coding will flood you search results. Don"t forget to keep checking back here, I'm always adding tweeks and coding.

The most popular is Google Ads and Google Affiliate Ad. You need to sign up for an account for these. If you are using Blogger they will automatically link once your all signed up. I'm not sure how others work. What's the difference between ads and affiliate ads? On both my side bars you will see Google Ads, the first one is to the right under subscribe to. These ar per click ads, so when people click on this ad you get paid! An affiliate ad is specific products. So Let's say I'm talking about how I almost bought a Google Nexus 7 this weekend and I wan't people to know where to buy it. I put an ad like the one below in my post or on my page. If someone buys the product from your link you make a commission on it. I love this kind of "sales" if you will because there is no pressure! Don't want to buy it, ok don't!



Here's another company that makes it's it super easy to customize your ads, it's called LinkShare. I like them a lot, not only do they give you an incentive to have people sign up with their company but they have thousands of company signed up with them that will pay you to place their ads on your blog. You can see my LinkShare ad over there to the right under "Make money on your blog!" Below are a few companies that have approved me to advertise for them through LinkShare:

Flat Rate Shipping Candy  Wine Tasting Program MagicKitchen.com Gluten Free Meals

The last one I know of right now is being a Amazon Affiliate. You can link to a specific product, and category of products or just a search bar (see to the left). If someone buys from your link you earn a percentage. Pretty easy!



These are just a few of the companies I found and use. I am always looking for other ways to make money with the blog, so I will let you know what else I find. Until then happy blogging!

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



LinkShare_468x60v2

No comments:

Post a Comment