Friday, August 24, 2012

Friday's Fave #1

Friday - August 24, 2012 



Friday's are for my favorite blogging things. This includes 1. my favorite blog this week, 2. my favorite post I read this week, 3. a feature from one of the Blog Hops I follow, 4. a description of one of the blogging directories I'm a part of and 5. a tip on one of the ad companies I use.

#1. My Favorite Blog




It only seems logical to launch this segment with the blog that inspired me to start blogging in the first place The Divine Secerts of a Domestic Diva. She's witty, hysterical and full of useless informational videos! When I read her blogs I'm usually laughing so hard both ends are leaking, that's right my eyes are watering and my panties are just a little bit wet from pee. She puts into perspective just how crazy being a mother and house wife can be at time all with such flair you think your reading a script for a sitcom. I hope you enjoy reading her stuff as much as I do!

 

 #2. My Favorite Post 

 

Daddy Doin' Work - Sucker Punched
Sucker Punched
Now we switch to a much more serious note. Daddy Doin' Work wrote a real heart wrencher, entitled Sucker Punched. He writes about his very personal ordeal with his wife being on the verge of a possible miscarriage. Having just suffered from a miscarriage myself just three months ago, I can relate so closely to what they are going through. Hearing from mans point of view really made the tears swell, sometimes men put on such super hero strength to keep the rest of the family strong, we forget they have emotions too. Life is so precious and seeing his complete positivity through this, really shows what a strong man he is and how incredibly lucky a woman MDW is. My prayers are with them.

 #3. Blog Hops & The Featured

 


TGIF Blog Hop is one of the best blog hops I'm activily apart of. It's hosted by Funny Postpartum Lady, Overworked Supermom, and You Know It Happens At Your House Too! It's a great way to gain new followers and bring more traffic to your blog. It's also a great way to meet other bloggers and get great tips, ideas, and read cool blog posts. Head over to any of the above named host to get full details on how to sign up!

TGIF Blog Hop Feature this week is:
Red Vines and Red Wine




#4. Blog Directory

 

 

Picket Fence Blog is a pretty cool directory because it puts you the readers in charge of who gets to be featured most! If you like reading my blog please click the picture above, by doing so you cast a vote that helps push me to the top. If you see this picture on other blogs vote for them too! There is no limit on how many blogs you can vote for, you just can't vote for the same blog more than once a day. All your doing is helping spread the word about a blog you enjoy reading. If you have a blog and want to get on board the picture above will take you where you need to go, signing up is simple and free!

 

 #5. Ad Company Feature  

LinkShare  Referral  Prg


This week I'm really loving LinkShare. Why do I like them so much? Well, if your trying to make any amount of income with your blog, they make it super easy! Not only do they give you an incentive to have people sign up under you with their company, signing up is free and easy! They also make it easy  to find just about any brand or company you want to advertise for. They have thousands of companies using them that want to pay you to place their ads on your blog. Just like the ads you see at the bottom of all my post. Those are all companies I got approved to advertise for, through LinkShare!

 

 

 

 

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


Starbucks Tazo Tea

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff to share!! I just LOVE DDW and Domestic Diva is a hoot! Thanks for sharing the Blog Hop and I'm so glad you have linked up! Love having you!!

    ReplyDelete