Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Fave #29

Friday - 8.16.2013




It's still Friday... barely. It's been a long week. Nothing big happened, but the chaos has finally caught up with me, so I've been a little emotional, moody and anxious. I must say though through all this my husband and I have learned a lot about each other, grown closer even. Even if we do have moments of disconnection, we are really learning communication is key, that is deep, meaningful conversation. Wow am I glad I married this man. We may have moved a little to fast with moving into this house, well I did. I blame myself for the situation were in, I'll explain more in another post, but our living situation is in a nut shell is worse than hell, that is if I believed in hell, well I'd rather live there.

Nutshell: We are renting my parents house, with them still in it, while they are splitting up and the house isn't finished yet, mostly we only have 1 bathroom for 8 people (the master to top it off) AND did I mention my 26 year old brother never left home so he's still here... with his dog. The house is infested with fruit files, we have no place to put our stuff because a third of my parents stuff is still here and I don't really feel like this is "MY" house because it still my parents house. To top it off my 3 1/2 year old has upped the ante in needed attention and is in over drive annoying. Any one else want to scream? I do.

I signed up with a new company that give absolutely, amazingly positive blogging motivation, it's called Empower Network. It's 25 bucks for the basic product that is a pre-designed blog on Wordpress and a ton of motivational videos to help you get excited about blogging and make money with it. They step by step tell you how to sell yourself or your blog or whatever product you have, if nothing else for 25 buck they get me pumped about blogging!

Any who I know last leek I promised it and I haven't delivered but this next week I promise to sign up for a bunch of giveaways and blogger opps, so be sure to check out what I've got going on! Make sure you subscribe to the right newsfeed to receive weekly updates, sign up for 1 or all 3:

Remember you can receive a complimentary vacation just for checking out my business opportunity! And as usual, my blogging buddies should go link up over on Tuesday's Tea Party or even better sign-up to co-host!



And I linked up with Lisa-Jo Barker for 5 Minute Friday. Again for this one she gives you a topic and you have to write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking. So this weeks topic is...

Small...

They say don't sweat the small stuff, it's all small stuff. I wish I knew how to live by this proverb. Seems like the small stuff is the stuff that gets to me the most when so much big stuff has been going on for such a long period of time. I always have so much huge chaos going on in my life I can't stop and just laugh at the small stuff, try to enjoy the small stuff.

I wish I could be a positive Pam instead of such a negative Nancy all the time. I just feel like I can't catch a break and when I do for a mere 30 second there is a kid, or my mother or husband or a friend standing at my door that needs something from me right this very second or they might die. I need a small amount of mommy time. I need a small amount of cooperation from everyone to be peaceable with each other, to be quite, content and to take care of their own damn small stuff themselves!

Is it possible to learn how to let go? I thought I had. I thought I was doing so good at learning to let go, to not always have to right, to not be dependent on someone else to be happy. I thought I had come to a point where I was brave enough to say no, yes or I'm not digging how your acting. After spending some time back with the blood part of my family I do realize how much I have grown up and how completely dysfunctional that part of my family has always been. I don't want that for my kids and I have worked so hard to not be that and yet, I am. I'm still dysfunctional and I want to fix it, I want to evolve from what I know and become a better mother, not act like my father and have fun enjoying my children. I 'm pretty sure my 5 minutes are up but I really need to learn how to put the small things in their place.





Random Myn


I'll be honest I was skimming quick to find a post to feature as I've barely ready anything this week. And this caught my eye, mostly because I have 3 kids and because I'm totally "that" mom. I just don't have the energy with the third that I had with the first to care about half the things I did with the first and that's not saying much as I'm a totally laid back, "ah he'll live" kinda mom any way!



Been Featured? Show it off!
Grab the button below!


Adventure Into Domesticland


Get your own signature!

My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!

(ENTER PINTEREST HTML) (ENTER TWITTER HTML)

1 comment:

  1. I love that you do this! Thanks for the shout out. We moms of three have to stick together. :)

    ReplyDelete