Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday's Fave #31

Friday - 8.30.2013




Helloooooooooo Adventueres!

I am just pumped, it's Friday, the sun is shining and life is grand. Well in my own head it is. I have decided that even though the reality of my situation is that it sucks, I'm going to have a positive mental attitude and be thankful for what do have and just find thing to be positive about everyday!

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Empower Network! I have been blogging over there (on the platform they give you when you sign up for all the amazing network training) all about the awesome stuff I have been learning about making money online, check it out ====> HERE! I'm offering a complimentary vacation to EVERYONE who joins my team! Find out more ====> HERE!

Ok so this week I have disciplined myself to a schedule. Everything is on the schedule, I find being organized helps me accomplish more in a more effective manner. My son started blogging! It's a project he and I are doing and so far it's a HUGE success! Go show him so love at The Misadventures of The March Hare.

Got the usual stuff - check out all the giveaways and blogger opps I'm promoting. Oh yeah I'm starting a fun new monthly contest called Follow The White Rabbit, starting in September. Make sure you subscribe to the right news feed to receive weekly updates, sign up for 1 or all 3:

Remember you can receive a complimentary vacation just for checking out my business opportunity! And as usual, my blogging buddies should go link up over on Tuesday's Tea Party or even better sign-up to co-host!



I linked up with Lisa-Jo Barker for 5 Minute Friday. For this one she gives you a topic and you have to write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking. So this weeks topic is...

Worship...

When I hear that word my brain automatically thinks of worship to God. Mmm touchy subject I know, but I love God and he's in everything I do, so I can't help but associate that word with him.

I choose to worship him as HE wants not as I see fit. He lays out clearly in his Word how he wants to be worshiped and yet so many neglect to read into the deeper things. They pick and choose the commandment and principles they will obey and then say God love me just the way I am. No he doesn't! Read more of your Bible and it say's clearly that in times past God destroyed those who didn't hold closely to his requirements!

In the past, I didn't always worship him in a way that was pleasing to him and learned the hard way that his way is the happiest way to live! Yes he is forgiving and loving if WE choose to follow his guidelines. And his guidelines are not harsh or mean, they are a protection. Do not fornicate, hmm how many things does that protect us from, unwated pregnancy, STD's, lose of innocents, feelings of guilt, feelings of unworthiness, broken up marriages and lack of commitment. That's just one commandment! There are countless other that serve as a protection.

People want to be happy and yet I'd say a good portion of the world is not. Oh but, we're doing things our way and living without the rules or commandments, so then, why aren't you happy? Could it be because the creator of all things including US, knows what makes us happy and yet most refuse to implicate his perfect plan of action. Just a thought.








What a great list of thing to tell a teen girl, that is if she will listen! I know I did most of the things on this list and wish I knew better. Now I do but why did I have to learn the hard way?!?! I'd like to say I wish someone had warned me, but I'm sure they did and I was just to smart for that kind of advice. Never the less this is all good advice!



Been Featured? Show it off!
Grab the button below!


Adventure Into Domesticland


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


1 comment: