Thursday, November 21, 2013

And all the neighbors unanimously rejoiced!

Thursday - 11.21.2013

Have you seen my front yard! We live in the suburbs and in a fairly afluent area but for the last year we have been the white trash of the neighborhood. Ok well maybe we already were but now everyone could openly see it! This is what the front yard used to look like.



If you're wondering what this is all about, here's the story in a nutshell. Parents house flooded last year, parents getting divorced, we have moved into and are buying parents house, mom still living with us, their stuff still being divided and was in those Pods.

So my mom has been working her butt off to get these Pods emptied so we have a driveway again and we have reached a half way point! This week one of the Pods was evicted from the driveway! Hooray!!!

It was neat watching how they moved these things and I was able to snap a few pictures.











And now.... I have half a driveway! It's getting there. Soon I will be able to use the entire 3 car driveway, what a concept! Park in the driveway, no really!


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


No comments:

Post a Comment