Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WW: Tough Mudder Temecula

Wednesday - 11.13.13

Last weekend my hubby ran an 11 mile mud run, some of you may be familiar with it, it's called Tough Mudder. I wanted to run and was very ambitious through my pregnancy saying I would. That is until about 6 months pregnant when I was having so many issues, I knew there was no way. Now that it has come and gone, I'm so glad I didn't run! Pushing the kids in a stroller just to watch was hard enough!




That's my hubby in the back doin the Olympic pose!

I may not have ran the Tough Mudder, but I'm a Tough Mother!










With my girls waiting for our team!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


3 comments:

  1. That was so much fun over there.:)

    Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had a few friends do these and loved them, I am just not athletic enough to do them lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to see athletics, good shots.

    Happy Wordless Wednesday! My entry is here.

    ReplyDelete