Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday's Fave #38 & 5MF: Fly

Friday - 11.22.2013





Another week down, hard to believe. Seems like I blink my eyes and a months gone by now a days.

Today is a bitter sweet day, one I'm almost wasn't going to acknowledge. Had I stayed with the Jabberywocky we'd be going on 5 miserable years together today. I thought I was so much in love but I fell into that trap that so many young girls do, that good sex equals love. Well, I wasn't the only one he was lovin up on and I'm thankful I found out when I did and was able to move on. Even if I had a two week old baby when I found out about his cheatin. I'm thankful that I was able to learn, grow and find the real love of my life. So on this day, that would have marked an anniversary, I still celebrate, I celebrate growing up, becoming smarter and stronger and discovering the true meaning of love!

I try not to dwell on past mistakes or beat myself up over making them, but instead find a reason to grow and learn from them.

Lastly, I'm bring the style back to my blog. Some of you may remember at the very beginning I would share nail design, makeup and fashion, so I'm bring it back in a post called Saturday's Sass N Brass.

Don't forget to enter to win a trip to Vegas!



So here's all my self promo crap in a nutshell:
Visit my income at home site ===> Alice K Blogs
Product's I'm promoting ====> giveaways and blogger opps
News feeds ====> Just my BlogGiveaway and/or Blogger Opps 
Blog hop ===>  Tuesday's Tea Party or sign-up to co-host!

There you have it, on with the good stuff!




I linked up with Lisa-Jo Barker for 5 Minute Friday. For this one she gives you a topic and you have to write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking. So this weeks topic is...


Fly...

Today seems fitting for this theme, if flight was possible today would be a good day to try. The wind is out of control, whipping here and there as fast as a cheetah! Bitter cold wind. I feel like we should be outside flying kites. Why don't we? That always seem to be one of those "we should do that with the kid" things and never do. I hubby just text me and asked me if we need anything from the store. I said garlic bread and a kite.

He knows I'm nuts but I'm really not  joking this time. I want a kite! I want to take the kids over to the park and have a merry moment with my kids! And why not, I think to often we think outings with our kids must be unforgettable or over the top for them to have fun. But it's seems to be the little thing we do with them that don't cost anything that they remember the most. So I'll see you all later! "Let's go fly a kite, up to the highest height!"






  Simple and sweet is she. Poetry is what her heart does pen. Ok so I'm no poet, but I do like reading it from time to time. I like simple easy to understand poetry and that's what Nikki writes. Go check her out and enjoy of moment or two of  lovely little heartfelt letters. 




Been Featured? Show it off!
Grab the button below!


Adventure Into Domesticland


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Alice! I'm diggin' your vibe - it's whatever comes up, comes out! It's raw and real and I like REAL people! THANKS for keeping it real and thanks for the reminder to do small with the kids for big love :) Peace & Blessings. Hope y'all had a good time kite flying :) Hope you'll come visit me at www.lifeafterbreath00.com

    ReplyDelete