Wednesday, November 6, 2013

WW: Cheshire Engagement Party

Wednesday - 11.6.2013

So my bestie #2 aka The Cheshire Cat got engaged about a month ago and this last weekend I helped the parents put on an engagement party for her and her hubby to be! So much fun! I have to say the bartender was exceptionally cute. ;) Ok so it was my hubby, but still!

My beautiful bestie and her hubby to be

Me with the hot bartender. ;)



Bridal Party











Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


1 comment: