Friday, November 1, 2013

Friday's Fave #38 & 5MF: Grace

Friday - 11.1.2013




This week was interrupted by my sudden rush to the ER Tuesday when I thought my boob was going to fall off. Yes that's right, my boob was infected with mastitis. Be on the watch tomorrow for a post all about that and what to watch for, well if your breastfeeding that is. So anyway that kinda knocked me on my butt for most the week. But managed to get up and bring the kids to Chuck E Cheese last night for some family fun.

I'm keeping it short today! Don't forget to enter to win a trip to Vegas!



So here's all my self promo crap in a nutshell:
How I make an income online ===> Empower Network
Stuff I'm promoting ====> giveaways and blogger opps
News feeds ====> Just my BlogGiveaway and/or Blogger Opps 
Blog hop ===>  Tuesday's Tea Party or sign-up to co-host!

There you have it, let's move on!




I linked up with Lisa-Jo Barker for 5 Minute Friday. For this one she gives you a topic and you have to write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking. So this weeks topic is...


Grace...

It's not a word I use very often, so I looked up the exact definition and there are 3 meanings but the one I'm going with is God's grace. It's an unmerited favor that inspires us to be what we need to be. It something that I forget to ask for when I ask God for help. So I ask for God's grace...

in being a better mother, wife and friend.

in being kind to others.

in giving of myself for the better of other.

in organizing my time.

in asking other for help or putting my pride aside.

in being a better listener.

in helping other.

in relaxing, stop being so uptight about life being perfect and just enjoy living.









As many of you know I have made it my mission to become a better mom and today I found a great article, well blog for that fact, that really gets to the point of positive parenting. I will be coming back to this site often. It's funny because I really have the desire to change my parenting methods, but it's dawned on me that maybe I don't have the know how. I think this blog is a good place to sharpen my parenting tools.




Been Featured? Show it off!
Grab the button below!


Adventure Into Domesticland


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


2 comments:

  1. Love your 5 minute Friday post on GRACE - and also live my life trying my best to take the example to us and treat others with the same love that God has poured out on me. Tough at times, but I'm sure God loves a work in progress ;-) So great to find your blog through Lisa-Jo's link-up. Look forward to reading more :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Alice
    Through the years that I struggled to understand grace, I have come to realize that we look at grace as a noun. But I have come to experience that grace is a verb, something alive. The best way I can describe grace is the power and life of our Lord Jesus that we receive daily through a living faith. Sort of allowing our Lord Jesus to live His Life in and through you.
    Blessings XX
    Mia

    ReplyDelete