Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday's Fave #39

Friday - 11.29.2013





I love lazy day's. The last two days have been awesome just snuggling on the couch with my little fam bam watching snowboarding videos. Thank goodness for days off and no where to be. I hope everyone has had a lovely vacation break, please feel free to comment what you did! I love to hear your stories!

So I'm so lazy today, so I'm not gonna bore you.

So here's all my self promo crap in a nutshell:
Visit my income at home site ===> Alice K Blogs
Product's I'm promoting ====> giveaways and blogger opps
News feeds ====> Just my BlogGiveaway and/or Blogger Opps 
Blog hop ===>  Tuesday's Tea Party or sign-up to co-host!




I'm doing this a little different since I didn't see a 5 minute sentence post today. I look for all the blog hops going on this weekend, joined them and I'm sharing them for you here!










It's okay... to be lazy and just watch tv all day.

It's okay... that I'm not perfect.

It's okay... I desperately need a shower.

It's okay... that may house is a mess, laundry isn't done and dinner isn't started.

It's okay... that I love coffee




 I feel your pain Liz. It's hard to keep positive when your body isn't letting you do what you know you can. I just wanted to give a shout out to my blogging friend to keep her chin up, not give up and wish her a speedy recovery. I hope you do well in your up coming marathon! 




Been Featured? Show it off!
Grab the button below!


Adventure Into Domesticland


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


No comments:

Post a Comment