Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mo You Nail Art

Saturday - 11.23.2013

Going back to the beauty posts! Got a good one for you guys today. My wonderful hubby bought me this really neat nail art kit called Mo You. I love it! It took me a little bit and a few YouTube videos to figure out how get it to work right, but I got it down now. Oh and yes I will shoot a quick video of me doing it, for you newbies! Here's what I did with it!


Zebra & Leopard





Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!


Like it? Love it? Share it with every!


No comments:

Post a Comment