Sunday, January 27, 2013

28 Weeks - Bun in the Oven

Saturday - 1.27.13



So I'm officially in my third trimester today and I couldn't be more thrilled to be in the home stretch  This week seemed partially hard. Contractions were at a height and exhaustion seemed to rear it's ugly head again! I think my hubby is finally starting to think twice about having a forth child, now that he sees what a wreck it makes me being pregnant. I feel bad though because I know deep down he really does want more kids and I don't want to be the one to ruin his big dreams when he is such a wonderful man. 

One side of me say's don't be selfish, he wanted three of his own, two is compromising  He really has jumped through every hoop with me to have this baby. He is so good to me, my cravings and my needs. I feel he deserves this opportunity to have one more and there aren't many men left in this world a woman can say that about. When he sees his baby move or jumps to feel her when she has the hiccups it just makes my heart swell with joy to be married to such a great guy.

The other, negative side of me, that I sometimes wish would just crawl in a hole and die, say's your a wimp, you can't handle being pregnant! Not to mention having another child means more work for me. But today I don't want to concentrate on that side. I really want to work hard to bury my negativity. I hate that part of me and I want to start to replace those thoughts with positive ones as my friend over at Moms Don't Say That! has been coaching me too.

I really do love my family, my kids and my husband. I am making a vow to myself to show it more, especially to my kids. It's time with a third baby on the way, I have to make changes in my own attitude, after all a happy mommy makes for a happy family. I'm so excited to see my baby girl. I'm doing my professional belly bump pictures March 2nd with my good friend ShutterDee. And my semi-professional photographer mother is going to do a shoot with me and the White Rabbit. Looking forward to debuting those!


Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment