Saturday, January 5, 2013

Week 25 - Bun in the Oven

Saturday - 1.5.13


I decided to just write about the pregnancy for this update. Today I'm 25 weeks, that's 6 months and 1 week in case your wondering. The Bun is said to be measuring about 13 1/2 inches and weighing a little over a pound, about the size of a rutabaga (whatever that is!). Her training for the Olympics has increased greatly. It's no wonder I'm having contractions this early on, a stomach can only handle so much kicking and punching before in wants to rid it's tenant.
I wish I was a happy pregnant woman, I know I've said it before but I really don't enjoy this. That woman thats had 20 kids... how does she do it? My body hurts so bad, I can barely walk.  And sitting for long period of time is out too. So how am I supposed to enjoy this when I'm constantly in pain? Oh well this too shall pass.
One good thing that has come from all this pain is I have mostly guilt free gotten out of cleaning the house, doing laundry and making dinner. Even though I rather enjoying trying new recipes and well for that matter eating, I haven't had the desire or appetite to cook.
Why does your entire life's dynamics have to change when your pregnant? Is it just me? So far in the last six months I've let all my routines go, don't care to put on a bra, jeans, make-up or take a shower, if it involves walking for more than 30 minutes I don't bother, and my goal to control my irritability flew right out the window. Seriously am I the only one? Why on gods green earth do we women put ourselves through this!
I don't want to sound like a bitter old hag that hates everything, even though I kinda feel like that right now. I am happy that I am carrying a healthy baby (as far as we can tell) and that it's almost over. Ok so I still have 3 1/2 months but that's almost, right?
Truth is since I was young I alway said I should have been a male and maybe that's where part of this comes from. I really don't know how to be female, I like doing boy things and mostly I'm just bitter that I can't do them while I'm pregnant. I love snowboarding and I couldn't even go in the garage while my son and husband got all their gear ready for their snowboarding trip next weekend. My hubby is going to Supercross (that's dirt bike races) tonight and again I can't go because it will be to much for my body. I'm such an active person that being tied down is making me insane!
Sorry for the major vent, it's just been a very emotional week. I really need to find a happy place, I guess that's what blogging has been for me. Well baby is doing good, thats all that matter. I have a name picked out, but I'm not revealing it till she's born. I really need to get planning on The White Rabbits baby shower as she's dues 4 week before me, But knowing her, she'll be late! I'm actually going out to see her today while my hubby gone. So at least I can vent to her, eat chocolate and cupcakes, and pamper ourselves. I'll take pictures of us together so you guys can see how big we're getting. Till next week.... toodles!

Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment