Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social, week 31

Sunday - 1.6.13

Howdy yall! Hope you have had a great weekend! It's time for the Sunday Social. Wanna join this hop? Click the bagde below.





1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
Nope, I'm pregnant so whatever sound good!

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?
Tips...? I don't know that I know very many tips, but I do know kick boxing is an excellent all around workout. I'll just be happy to loose the baby fat after April.

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?
Went to my sister-in-laws house and hung out. Got to see one of my very good, long time friends while we there. I was just so excited!

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?
I would like to see my blogging efforts make money.

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.
1. Looking forward to April... My baby girl will be here! Cant wait to meet her!
2. My nephew is due in March. Cant wait to meet him too!
3. My girlfriend is getting married and I'm in the wedding. I'm just happy I wont be pregnant and that she is happy, she deserves it.

Next weeks questions:

1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
2. Why do you blog?
3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
6. Name your top 3 favorite blogs.


Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:



Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment