Wednesday, January 16, 2013

WW: First Family Snowboarding Trip

Wednesday - 1.16.13

My boys are about to take their first snowboarding trip without me in a week and a half. As happy as I am that they will have father, son bonding time, I'm sad I can't go. My hubby and I are both avid snowboarders with more then 15+ years under each of our belts. I stumbled upon some pic's of our first trip together as a family (well those that were old enough) back in 2011. Good times!



Are you ready?!?!

Beer keeps you warm, right?

Really more pictures!
Needed a mid-day nap!

Time for the warmer beanie!


Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely miss snowboarding and skiing this winter...as well as horseback riding. But this is well worth it and there is always next year. Hang in there mamma :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The boys are going tomorrow, I don't even want to see their gear! Oh well next year, next year, cute baby, cute baby!

      Delete
  2. Hi Alice, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Chris, thank you for stopping by! I wil stop by as soon as dinner stops burning!

      Delete