Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pink N White Burst

Saturday - 12.14.2013



Like it? Love it? Share it with everyone!






This design is a combination of designs I saw on Pinterest. I used my Mo You nail art plate to make the hearts, but the little start burst and stripes I did with a thin brush. Fun look you can do a lot with, definitely going to play with it more. Easy to achieve even with out the hearts.

The star burst can be done with or without a gem and could be all one color or multi colored.


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!
Stay safe, stay sane and stay absolutely splendid!

Facebook @ Alice Kingsleigh or Adventure Into Domesticland
Twitter @ AliceKBlogs
Pinterest @ AliceKBlogs
YouTube @  AdventureDomesticLnd
Work From Home

My wonderful sponsors this week are:

No comments:

Post a Comment