Saturday, March 23, 2013

36 Weeks - Bun in the Oven

Saturday - 3.23.2013

We are in the safe zone people! This could be my last update, I am going to be running and jumping my way to labor from here on out! So glad I made Iit to this point, there were a few times there I wasn't sure we'd make it this far.

Development: Miss thing is still packing on the pounds - at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long.

Movement: She's Running out of room, but thinks she can still go wwherever she want! My ribs and hip bone on the right side are completely bruised.

Weight Gain: When I went a week n a half ago I had gained 12 pounds. Im right on track for my 20 pounds I typically gain when im pregnant. However this time it went to other places other than the baby.

Best Moment: My baby shower! My mother threw me a killer Wonderland Theme shower.

Sleep: We got a king size mattress and bed! Yeah its been great.

Miss Anything: My energy!

Food Cravings: Smoothies!

Symptoms: Still very irritable, but hopefully it will calm down once she's here.

Labor Signs: Still good, just gotta make it 2 more weeks and I'm in the safe zone!

Mood: Been a little emotional, but still keep things positive!



Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment