Saturday, March 30, 2013

37 Weeks - Bun in The Oven

Saturday - 3.30.2013

Make sure you tune in Wednesday for the family photo shoot!

Development: Little missy weighs about 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel like a stalk of Swiss chard. Which sounds about right, at me last visit the midwife said she's probably in the high 5's low 6's already. Which seems huge to me, because my other two weren't that big.

Movement: She's head down and little legs are going strong! She's still favoring the right side and bruising the crap out of my ribs.

Weight Gain: I think their scales are off, because they still say I've only gained 12 pounds. I know I'm the one everyone hates. This is the only part though that women can hate me for because the rest of my pregnancy has been miserable! My last two pregnancy were this way two though, I just look like I'm smuggling a basketball under my shirt.

Best Moment: Ultrasound! Get this she has teeth already! What?!?! I know! That's a profile shot over there on the left and you see those two little white oval dots right next to each other, those are teeth! Must be all the tums I have to eat for heartburn!

Sleep: Been sleeping a little bit better, my hubby got my a giant triangle wedge so I can sleep at a higher incline and keep the acid down. Oh I can't wait to sleep flat again. I would much rather be woken up by a hungry baby than have a stiff non-stop hurting body. (remind me I said that when I'm complaining about being up all night with this little girl!)

Miss Anything: Going out with my friends, getting to enjoy myself, dress up cute and without being exhausted or hurting.

Food Cravings: Salad! What is going on here! I just want salad! My favorite salads are from Olive Garden, Panera Bread, Daphne's and Stonefire Grill. I could eat salads from those places for breakfast, lunch and dinner! There must be something wrong with me, I'm a burger girl! I love me some meat, but lately I just can't get enough salad!

Symptoms: Got the heartburn under control for the most part now. Have to take a Zantac in the morning and at night, but I'm still eating Tums like they are going to save my life. The pelvic pain is still there and worries me that I may have a harder time recovering after the baby is born this time. I hope I can walk! I'm trying to stay positive so I can combat the irritability but it's an everyday battle!

Labor Signs: Really contractions for 4 months and now nothing! What a stubborn kid already! I'm still having small, inconstant contractions but that's it. I am dilated to one, whoa hoo!

Mood: I'm ready!



Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment