Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Social

Snday - 3.9.2013




Its late, I'm bored so I'm linking up with Ashley Lately for The Sunday Social. What that, you ask... Its a fun little blog hop that give you questions to answer each each week. Si here's my answers to this weeks questions.

1. What is one movie you are terrified to watch?
IT, I hate clowns so this is one movie I can never see!

2. What is one TV show you have always wanted to get into but haven't yet?
I'm really not a huge tv watchers, I only got into any of the shows I watch because of my husband.  But I guess if I had to pick one I'd say House. I've seen it here and there and laugh everytime I do see an episode.

3. What is one daring activity on your bucket list?
I don't know that I really have anything daring left. I do want to go to Australia though, does that count?

4. Would you ever travel alone?
 I use to travel alone all the time when I was single. Last trip I did alone, well with my boss but left my kids and boyfriend (now hubby) was across the country to New York. If I need to I will, but if I'm going on vacation I at least need my hubby by my side, more fun that way.

5. What activities do you like to do alone?
Getting pampered! Spend as much time as I want, no limits.

Your turn! 
Post your answers to the questions, grab the button, and go link up!

Next week's questions
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
3. What is your favorite spring activity?
4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
5. What is your favorite season and why?
6. What is the best birthday you ever had?

Enjoy what's left of Sunday!



Get your own signature!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Don't forget to VOTE for me on PicketFenceBlogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment