Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Fave #6

Friday - 11.16.12



Welcome to Friday's Fave! It's the end of the week, time to have fun and take it easy. So today I'd like to share the blog and blog post that caught my eye this week. I follow so many great blogs and picking just one blog to feature is so tough, let alone my favorite post. I try to give everyone a chance, I don't play favorites and can't be bought! So here we go, this weeks features are...


My Favorite Blog

 

Call Me PMc

Palua over at Call Me PMc is cooking up some pretty yummy posts! Every time I check her blog out my mouth waters. I really need to make her sweet & tangy meatloaf, mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm looks delish! Recipes aren't all she posts, tips, pic's and kitchen crafts will have you asking for seconds or thirds.




My Favorite Post

 


I Hope You Dance--A Letter To The Princess by A.D.D Music Mama  Sometimes finding the perfect words to tell our children about life's most important lessons can be tough, to say the least. This mama hit the nail on the head in a beautiful, heartfelt expression of her love for her 12 year old daughter. Kids may not fully understand all their parents desperate attempts to bring them up as responsible, stable adults, but giving them the loving words to carrying with them on their journey is not easily forgotten.

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!

Memory Lane, Inc
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment