Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Fave #8

Friday - 11.30.12 


Friday seemed to take a long time this week, maybe it's because I'm even more limited in mobility then I was before. I feel like I did nothing all week, but sit in front of this dang computer. See as
I can barely move my leg it looks like I wont be going anywhere for a while.

So one exciting thing did happen this week and I know you have all been anxiously waiting to hear about it.... We know the sex of the baby! It will be revealed in tomorrow bun in the oven update! So now on to my fave's this week!



My Favorite Blog

 


Liz, over at Funny Postpartum Lady, not only writes a stinkin hilarious blog, shes also a totally sweet person. I asked her to help me with Tuesday's Tea Party, she jumped without batting an eye and even offered to throw in extras! If you have questions, she has answers! She has a section totally devoted to fan rants and concerns. Be sure to check her out!



My Favorite Post

  


Understanding the Difference Between Geeks and Nerds
by Technically Easy

I had to make this my favorite post of the week because I'm totally a geek. My hubby came home last night and called me a nerd because I was excited about something I did on my design blog, so I had to correct him and show him this post. The fact that I follow Technically Easy, while I'm running a mommy blog says something. So to all my fellow mommy geeks out there, this ones for you!

 

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment