Wednesday, November 14, 2012

WW: California Science Center

Wednesday - 11.14.12 

Last year my son's class went on a field trip to the California Science Center, which is now home to NASA's Endeavour space shuttle. I was one of the parents that got to attend. We had some much fun, if you're in the LA area this is a must to visit!

Yeah that's just how we are...


I got stuck with all the wild Indians!


They have a huge salt water aquarium!







Me ~ in a thermal imaging cam, pretty cool!

We watched a 3D movie on the Hubble Space Telescope.

Yea that's my kids standing with his arms in the air...

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Mrs. Fields

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment