Monday, November 19, 2012

Worm Babies

Monday - 11.19.12

You know this has happened to you before:

Your working on something, your toddler is watching tv in the same room, your not really paying attention to what's on until you hear something completely unappropriated, when taken out of context. You look up wondering "What the heck did they just say!" It's like walking into a conversation and hearing only the one part that sounded dirty in the whole conversation.

Here are a few of my favorite inappropriate cartoon quotes:

"Can you babysit my worm babies?" -Yo Gabba Gabba



"I'm sorry that I ruined your bush!" -Jungle Junction

"You big cuddly bag of woofs." -Tickety Toc

"Am I hallucinating or am I seeing things that aren't really there?" -Doc McStuffins

Got any other great ones? Share them!

While we're on the subject of cartoons I have to vent about one I can't stand... Max & Ruby on Nick Jr. I despise Ruby, what a wench! She's bossy, stubborn and ignorant! And where are these children's parents? The grandma comes over every now and then to check on them, but they pretty much live alone, with Ruby lording over Max. Max with his one word brilliantness is always right! If Ruby would spend more time listening to Max rather then bossing him around the show would be all about being unselfish. So what are we teaching our children with this show? Boss people around even if they are right and you are wrong, defend your wrongness to the bitter end. Gotta love cartoons for toddlers!

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!




My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Love this post! That totally happens to me all the time, especially with Yo Gabba Gabba. Those guys are definitely doing some hardcore drugs. And I totally agree with you on the Ruby thing, she is LAME! Stopping by from the YKIHAYHT blog hop and am now your newest follower:) Hope you can come check out Crazy Mama Drama !
    http://crazy-mama-drama.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crazy-Mama-Drama/25949148415684

    ReplyDelete