Wednesday, November 28, 2012

WW: Disneyland!



Wednesday - 11.28.12 

Before my daughter turned three we wanted to take advantage of her getting into Disneyland free. It was her first time, we went 2 days and she just loved it! The Queen of Hearts and Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum came with us. Plus I scored a killer deal on a timeshare being rented out.

March Hare, Dormouse & Red Queen

Me & the Dormouse
Mad Hatter, March Hare, Dormouse & Tweedle Dum
My Mad Hatter loves me!
Me & the Dormouse in jail!

She wasn't so sure about the Dumbo ride...
Oh yea bumper cars!
Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum

Red Queen & Me

Daddy's shoulders are the best for riding!

Peter Pan & March Hare


Tweedle Dee, Dormouse & March Hare's head

Grrrrrrrrrr Whatchu lookin at!
I love hippos! "It's a small world"


Me

Dormouse & Red Queen

Me & the Mad Hatter

Mach Hare and the stone

Pinocchio, March Hare & Dormouse

Waited 30 mins to see Minnie, Dormouse refused to stand next to her!

The famous Dormouse look!


No Dland trip is complete without a giant lollipop!


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment