Saturday, November 24, 2012

Week 19 - Bun In The Oven

Saturday - 11.24.12 


Development: I'm 19 weeks today! My baby's the size of a mango and is about 6.0 inches long and weighing in at about 8.5 ounces.

Doctors Appointment: Find out Monday what were getting: pink or blue?

Movement: This week we went full on monkey! Yea I'm feeling it, but no one else can yet!

Maternity Clothes: Had I gotten out of bed most of the week I may have needed them.

Best part of being pregnant: Being spoiled and catered too!

Worst part: Having to take it easy, can't do anything, especially anything fun!

Food Cravings: It's back... BROWNIES! I craved em with my last pregnancy and now it's back.

Symptoms: Pulled my groin, it's terrible!

Looking Forward: My energy returning! 

 

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!




My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment