Thursday, November 1, 2012

Mommy's yummy treat drawer

Thursday - 11.1.12

We all need to do thoughtful things for ourselves once in a while. Well I have a whole thoughtful drawer devoted just to me. I hide all the yummy sweets I like in there. Usually you'll find my drawer stocked up with Smarties, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes. I find it slightly ironic that this drawer is also the home to my "mommy toys". I guess I figure if my kids ever find my hiding spot they will be to scared to take anything because of what else they find in the drawer or they will be scarred, either way...




Moral of the story is do something thoughtful for yourself today. And that you don't have to share everything yummy with your kids. It's ok to have mommy only sweets.

 

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


Wine Tasting Program

No comments:

Post a Comment