Friday, November 9, 2012

My first Liebster Award!

Friday - 11.9.12


Wow! Only five months of blogging and I already got my first Liebster Award! I'm so honored, especially because it came from one of my blogging buddies...


If you aren't following her blog or her FACEBOOK PAGE, well you should be! There's a reason I just featured her in my Friday's Fave, because she's stinkin funny! Go check her out and now on to the award ceremonies...


 

Here are the rules for the Liebster Award.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
Answer the 11 questions the person giving the award has set for you.
Create 11 questions for the people you will be giving the award to.
Choose 11 people to award and send them a link to your post. Go to their page and tell them.
No tag backs.
1. If you had to lose one of your five senses (taste, feel, smell, see, hear) or risk death, which would you choose? Why?
Hearing, god knows I could do with hearing "Mom, mom, mom, mom mom.."

2. What's your favorite fall back recipe when you need something quick? 
Sadly spaghetti with no fancy fixins 

3. Do you prefer being the host/hostess at a gathering or being the guest? 
Host, for sure! I love throwing parties and entertaining people

4. What do you usually have your thermostat set to in the winter? 

If I set it, it's 80, if my hubby sets it, its 65.
 

5. In your own home are you wearing shoes or barefoot? 
Barefoot big time, I hate shoes when relaxing. Otherwise I love shoes as long as they are 5 inches and stelleto!

6. Someone calls you from an unknown number, do you answer it or throw the phone across the room as though Satan himself may be on the other end of that call?
Oh I answer it, in a really mean, pissy tone. Usually with an opening like "What do you want?!?!"

7. Do you believe in this Mayan Calendar, 2012, world's going to end, zombie apocalypse stuff?
Not so much, I know I'm boring but I believe what the Bible says and that's all I'll say.

8. You can only pick ONE. Reading or Music?

Mmmmm this one is hard, it really depend on what kind of mood I'm in. In fact I ususally do them together. But for the sake of choosing... music

9. Do you need noise or complete silence while trying to fall asleep? 
Soft music, if it's quiet I hear everything else like the house creaking, the traffic from the freeway 100 ft from my house or the fan clicking as it rotates. 

10. What is your favorite carnival/fair food?
Hands down roasted corn smothered in mayo, salt and paramsean cheese. 

11. Do you shop on Black Friday?
Not really, I do most my shopping on amazon , craigslist and garage sales. I'm not much for waking up at the butt crack of dawn to stand in line for crap I don't really need.


Ok now it's my turn to do the questioning... Oh my, what in God's green earth am I going to ask!


1. Is there a food you have always wanted to try, but have been to afraid to? 

2. If you could go anywhere in the world to vacation, where would you go?

3. We all have movies that we quote like crazy, what's you over used movie quote?

4. If you could have any super power ability, what would it be?

5. If you can have a animal as a pet, (and a pet keeper came with it to clean up after it and feed it) what animal would you have?

6. When the kids aren't around, the spouse is distracted, all the chores are done and your caught up on your blog, how do you relax?

7. Do you have a nickname? What is it and how was it deemed your nickname?

8. Why did you start blogging?

9. When were young we have big plans for how we want our lives to turn out. Did your life turn out the way you imagined it would?

10. You now that moment when you realize the kids are no longer in the room and (insert kids cartoon network here) is still on and your intently watching to find out what happens next. Well what's your favorite kids cartoon?  (You know you have one!)

11. How many kids do you have? Are you planning more?

Dresses from Shabby AppleAnd the innocent victims are, I mean fabulous bloggers that I deem worthy...

 

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment