Wednesday, November 21, 2012

WW: Pumpkin Patch

Wednesday - 11.21.12 

My baby girl (the Dormouse) is in preschool this year and the pumpkin patch was her first field trip! It was so fun especially because some long time friends of ours have their daughter in the same class, so we got to go together! Not to mention this was the trip that gave life to the butt pumpkin!

We'll call my friend "E" and her daughter "A". =)


Dormouse & A

Couple of hams!

Me & the Dormouse
Ok mom I'd done!

E & A
On the hay mountain

Ok we're done on the hay stack!

 

And this is the famous "Butt Pumpkin"

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment