Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday's Fave #9

Friday - 12.7.12 


It's the end of the week already!?! Well despite being limited in mobility because of my leg, I feel like I've accomplished quite a bit this week, well blog wise at least. So the laundry isn't done and a proper meal hasn't been on the table in days, but at least I've been resting my leg... doctors orders!

The blog hop is doing fantastic thanks to all my wonderful co-host and the supporters. So a big thank you to all of you for helping that grow and remember if you would like to sign-up to co-host slots are open for next week.

I have had a real chance to work on my design site Bombshells Designs and I just fall in love with it more everyday. Although I've been designing sites for years, the idea of making a business out of it and having my own site to home all my designs has been in the making for over 8 years!

This week I was so overwhelmed by the shear volume of new blogs I'm following, it was hard to choose my favorites. But here they are!



My Favorite Blog




If your a Mama then you know it comes with a certain amount of crazy drama! This mama puts all the drama in the blender and hits high! Her hilarious outlook on being a mom is exactly what every mom needs to survive motherhood. I died laughing when I read her post about kids costumes. Go check out Crazy Mama Drama and be prepared to laugh!



My Favorite Post

  

You all know how I have a very soft spot in my heart for sweets. Well these cookies sound amazing, in fact I  am going to make them this weekend because I need them so bad in my life. I just started following Keep it Simple and Fun, so I super excited to see what else she has cooking!

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment