Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday's Sizzling Sauté: Pink Cloud Cookies

Sunday-12.23.12

A friend of mine made these cookies, they were so yummy I had to have the recipe. I changed it up a bit, mostly because the store didn't have everything I needed. They are the worlds fluffiest cookies, they are so lite you have to be careful when you eat them, you can easily forget how many you had!
Here's the recipe, it calls for lemon cake batter, but the grocery store didn't have lemon so I opted for strawberry cake batter. Thus the name pink cloud cookies, but the lemon ones are amazing too. Oh and did I mention they are like the easiest cookies to make, with only four ingredients! Don't say I didn't warn you...
Start by whipping the cool whip and eggs together. Once creamy add the cake batter.


Chill for at least 30 minutes. Pour some of the powder sugar onto a plate; drop 1 inch balls of dough into sugar and roll, baby roll.


Once covered in sugar, place on non-greased baking sheet about 2 inches apart and bake for 10 minutes at 350.


And ENJOY your pink fluffy clouds!

 

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment