Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Sunday Social, Week 27

Sunday - 12.9.12

This is a fun blog hop I just found! Every week she post 6 questions you have to answer on your blog to help promote the blog hop, brilliant! The questions this week are all holiday related and since I don't celebrate the holiday's I just changed it out for winter time. =) Hope nobody minds.

Sunday Social
 

 1. Favorite Winter Movies/TV Specials? 
I know it's kinda lame but I love when the news networks and talk shows do the year in review. That way I can catch up on anything I missed! 
 2. Do you do any volunteering during the winter if so what?
I don't do anything in particular just in the winter time but I do volunteer 30 hours a month, year round to teaching people about the Bible. 

3. Favorite toy received as a child? 
My great grandma gave me a big white bear, I called Mr. Bear. My kids still have him. 
 
4. What was your must have item in high school? 
I had to have a pager! Oh yeah so I could page all my friends pager codes. Yeah long before text messaging.
 
5. Item you begged for the most and never got? 
I begged for a TV in my room! My mom said TV's belong in the living room. When I was 17 and got my first job I ran out with my first pay check to buy a TV! 
 
6. What do you do on winter break? 
With no one to drive to school, I sleep in! I also try to spend as much time doing stuff the kids enjoy.

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment