Saturday, December 15, 2012

Week 22 - Bun in the Oven

Saturday - 12.15.12

Development: She is about 11 inches or the length of a spaghetti squash and almost 1 pound. Hey good news she is starting to look like a miniature newborn.

Movement: Yep, she stay's very low. She's quite the little wiggle worm. Hubby finally felt her and has seen my belly moving around.

Weight Gain: 3 pounds! Yes I'm counting my blessings!

Maternity Clothes: It drives me nuts that I'm not quite big enough to fill out the maternity jeans but I'm definitely getting to big for my regular jeans.

Best moment of my week: My hubby finally seeing and feeling her move.

Worst moment: Still dealing with this pulled muscle in my leg makes getting around pretty miserable.

Sleep: It's gotten a little better, I just have hard time falling asleep as that's when The Bun thinks it's play time.

Miss Anything: Everything! Mostly lately being active.

Food Cravings: Cereal, any kind of cereal. Funny I this is always one of my cravings.

Gender: Still a girl.

Symptoms: Been feeling pretty tired lately.

Labor Signs: Nope still going strong.

Belly Button: Just a small divot now. If it's anything like the last two pregnancy it will look like halve an egg before this is over.

Mood: Been very irritable lately! I'm sure being very limited in movement isn't helping.

Looking Forward: Securing a name for The Bun!


Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. New follower, I look forward to reading more :)
    Thanks for stopping by the Friday Chaos this week.
    Have a great weekend!
    Kerry

    www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete