Saturday, December 22, 2012

Week 23 - Bun in the Oven

Saturday-12.22.12



Development: She's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound, about as much as a large mango.

Doctor Appointment: Jan 10, at the last appointment The Dormouse got to hear The Buns heart beat. She was so excited telling the nurse "That's my baby sister, she's coming over to my house tomorrow." (Everything is tomorrow or yesterday with her) Then we came home and she had to tell everyone she heard the baby.

Movement: She's practicing for the Olympics!

Weight Gain: 3 whole pounds.

Sleep: Yeah I want to during the day and I wide awake at night.

Miss Anything: Yeah the ability to move around and not feel like a 90 year old woman. Oh and high heels!

Food Cravings: Burgers and Sweets

Symptoms: HEART BURN!!!! And I started to have braxton hicks, I little scary!

Mood: I've been doing ok lately.





Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment