Wednesday, December 26, 2012

WW: Suprise!

Wednesday - 12.26.12

Ok so before I go wordless for this one let me explain whats going on here. My hubby works for the power company, he worked 4 years as an apprentice and in April of this year he graduated to linemen. So I threw him a surprise graduation party. He had no idea what I was up to, he work during the day of the party. I had to beg not to stay for the overtime work they had and to come home. Then he was upset because nothing was working, I had logged our camera system off, unplug the garage and told him we needed ice because the ice marker was broken. Poor guy thought the house was falling apart but when he walked in the front door to everyone yelling surprise that quickly melted away!
Surprise!


His family











Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment