Saturday, December 1, 2012

Week 20 - Bun in the Oven

Saturday - 12.1.12 





















Development: My baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. She's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel — the length of a banana.

Doctors Appointment: Beginning of Jan... I think. I should check!!!

Movement: Oh yea, she really likes kicking me in the pelvic!

Weight Gain: Still none! I went to the doc on Thurs for my leg and I still weigh the same. I guess that's a good thing!

Maternity Clothes: Really been lovin my sweats lately!

Stretch Marks: Now on my belly, just my butt and hips.

Best moment of my week: Finding out were having a girl! At least she will have a ton of hand me downs!

Worst moment: Finding out were having a girl! I really wanted another boy, but my daughter is thrilled!

Sleep: NOPE!

Miss Anything: My limber, active body.

Food Cravings: Brownies, brownies and did I mention brownies!

Saying hi!
Gender: Girl!

Symptoms: Stomach spasms when I stretch.

Labor Signs: No thank goodness!

Belly Button: It's almost flat now.

Mood: Generally happy with lows of unknown reasons for tears.

Looking Forward: Having my body back.

 

 

 

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!


My wonderful sponsors this week are:

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment