Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Sunday - 12.16.12


I've decided to keep rolling with this fun blog hop I found called Sunday Social. It'hosted by Ashley's Carnival Ride and A Complete Waste of Makeup. You will need to visit one of them to get linked up.




Here are my answers to this week's questions:

1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?

Sunflowers



2. What do you keep beside your bed?
Caught me on a good day, just cleaned it up! Besides my lamp, there is usually an array of chargers, a glass of water, tums, my sons ADD meds, a box of tissue and the Bible.

3. What is your least favorite chore?
Folding laundry hands down. I don't mind sorting it, washing and drying it but you want it folded and put away... ugh!

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?
Waking up! ;) J/K Cleaning up after other people! In my perfect daily routine everyone would pick up after themselves!

5. What do you do to vent anger?
I hide from everyone in my office. Usually playing games on my computer or blogging/networking, til I'm calm.

6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?
I don't celebrate the holidays so I don't have a favorite! That's easy. 


Want to join the fun? Here's next weeks questions:

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
What is your favorite smell?
What is your favorite TV commercial? (Past or Present)
What is your favorite day of the week?
What is your favorite way to waste time?
What is your favorite article of clothing? (Feel free to show a picture)

Thanks for sharing another adventure with me!

Get your own signature!

Like it? Love it? Please share it!



My wonderful sponsors this week are:


Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice ~
    Thank you for coming by Raising Imperfection today. Tuesday is our Blogger Day of Silence due to the Sandy Hook shootings.
    I would be happy to join up on another Tuesday though :) Thanks for the invite!

    Lanaya
    www.raising-reagan.com

    ReplyDelete